Puppy Training in Petaluma, CA
Puppies need to acclimate quickly to different situations, other dogs, and people during the first few months. We provide a solid foundation of skills for your new family member and help you create a safe home environment. By starting your puppy's training early at our Petaluma, CA facility, we can help eliminate the possibility of future behavior problems. Puppies as young as 12 weeks of age can participate in our programs.
We have a variety of puppy training programs and options, including one-on-one training and boot camps. Our staff has extensive training and certification, including IACP-CDT (Certified Dog Trainer through the International Association of Canine Professionals).
Get a jump-start with our FREE Puppy Socialization classes!
Puppy Training Programs
Based on our free training evaluation, we will help you choose the best option for you and your puppy. Our training includes:
- Begin socialization with dogs and people
- Introduce walking calmly on leash
- Potty training/housebreaking
- Discourage jumping
- Chewing & nipping do’s & don’ts
- Sit and down
Lodge and Learn
Your dog will stay with us during training. This 'puppy boot camp' approach often provides quality, longest-lasting results. Each puppy student enjoys our special private area for puppies, their own colorful, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled room and the attention of our loving, certified staff. We're convenient to San Francisco, Santa Rosa, San Rafael and the entire area.
Our Perfect Puppy Package is Perfect for Puppies Younger Than 8 Months
Perfect Puppy Includes
- 5 Days of Training at Our Facility (Daily or Overnight)
- Private Lesson at End of 5 Days of Training
- Free Bath & Brush
- Phone Coaching for 6 Months
- Training Certificate
- Free 10-Visit Daycare Pack (a $290 Value)
- 50% Off Base Lodging During First Overnight Stay
- Follow-Up Lesson and Phone Support
- Logo-ed Tennis Ball and Treats
- Free Training Collar