How Professional Dog Bathing Services Can Benefit Your Pet
Being a pet parent is truly one of life’s great joys. Not only do our four-legged friends bring us companionship and unconditional love, but they also benefit our physical and mental health in many ways. Staying on top of their needs is just as important and working with a professional and trustworthy pet resort can help.
Here are just a few benefits your pup – and your family – receives from professional dog bathing services.
- A Cleaner Coat: Regular bathing helps keep your pup’s fur healthy and looking its best by removing excess dirt, oils, dander, and debris that can cause skin irritation or itchiness. Professional bathers, like those at Fit ‘N’ Furry, use all-natural shampoos to deliver the best wash that won’t be found in a conventional pet store aisle, while specialized treatments like shed control, deep conditioning or even flea baths not only treat your dog’s coat, but keep it looking soft and shiny.
- Reduced Shedding: Excessive shedding is a common problem for many pet owners. But did you know it can be significantly minimized with special De-Shed product treatments coupled with special brushing and blowing techniques that remove undercoat and excess fur? They also treat matting and knots common to so many breeds that cause moisture to be trapped on the skin. At Fit ‘N’ Furry, our bathers are equipped with the latest in dog bathing techniques and equipment in the industry. We have the tools and the talent to take care of deep layers of trapped hair, mitigate matting and relieve irritated skin. All while saving your couches and clothes from layers of fur!
- Improved Health: It’s no secret that poor hygiene can lead to various health problems for dogs such as infection or parasite infestations (eek!). By scheduling regular bathing appointments for your pup at least once a month, you can help prevent these issues before they start. Additional services like nail trims and ear cleanings also help maintain your canine companion’s overall health.
- Stress Relief: Last but not least, professional pet resort spa treatments can reduce stress in our dogs who may be resistant to bath time or nail trimmings at home. At Fit ‘N’ Furry, they will be handled with the utmost care and a gentle touch, while being given plenty of positive reinforcement throughout their visit. This not only eases any anxieties dogs may have, but also helps them get used to being comfortable in new settings with unfamiliar people too.
Fit ‘N’ Furry Pet Resort’s professional dog bathing services are designed to give your furry friend a relaxing and enjoyable experience that also promotes your pet’s health and well-being. That’s why in addition to deep cleanings, courtesy of our state-of-the-art Prima Bathing System, we also provide:
- Teeth brushing
- FURminator de-shedding treatments
- De-skunking treatments
- Flea & tick prevention
- And more!
While there are countless benefits of treating your pup to professional spa services, perhaps the most valuable is that it allows both you and your furry friend to enjoy more quality time together afterward. We’ll take care of the heavy lifting, puddles of water, and piles of dog hair – you enjoy spending time with your best friend. Call (707) 769-7387 to schedule your appointment.